Friday, March 21, 2014

Documentary: National Geographic: Ultimate Cat

I am a huge big cat fan. Love anything to do with them. They are magnificent creatures and so beautiful, dangerous, but beautiful.

That being said, I didn't really like this documentary about them. The way it was formated, I felt it is all about their dangerous side, although I think their intentions were to show how these dangerous features make them supreme, but I really just didn't like the way it played out, felt too negative.

They went through the different parts of the big cats that make them formidable creatures. They did not really talk much about cheetahs, but leopards, lions, and tigers really.

Their claws

Their jaws

Their muscles

Their skull

Everything about a big cat is what makes them able to do what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment